Custom web design that makes your business, brand or non-profit stand out from the competition.
We're a small web design studio comprised of an accomplished team of web designers and developers near Kinsale in lovely West Cork, Ireland. We build beautiful, easy-to-use interfaces for any kind of web enabled device.
Mobile First Responsive Web Design
We adopt future friendly design principles, taking a ‘mobile first’ approach to responsive web design. This helps us to focus on your users’ goals by refining your website content, improving the user experience and delivering your business outcomes.
Speed, performance and progressive enhancement are central to our web development process and help us to deliver the best possible web experience to the widest possible audience.
We also consult, advise on and implement digital marketing strategies, social media and search engine optimisation, helping you to connect more effectively with your audience.
As well as being a solid family unit responsible for several small fledglings, Adam and Lucie Green are the creative team behind Bristlebird, and between them, have over 20 years experience in helping businesses achieve their goals through design, production and strategic development.
- The Slieve Bloom mountains - Outdoor activities, heritage & culture in Ireland's Hidden Heartlands
- Ballyvolane House - country house weddings, accommodation and glamping in Cork
- The Hidden Ireland - private historic houses offering B&B and holiday rental accommodation in Ireland
- Cloona Health Retreat - Ireland's top detox retreat in Westport, Co. Mayo
- Bertha's Revenge - a small batch Irish milk gin distilled by the Ballyvolane House Spirits Company
- Lisnavagh House & Gardens - an exquisite private country retreat in Carlow
- Paula Ward's Ireland - a destination management company
- Dunowen House - Luxury Self-catering & Boutique B&B in West Cork
- Airlie Stud - one of Europe's premier stud farms in Kildare
- The Little Mill Company - suppliers of stoneground wholemeal flours and baking mixes
- Holly Somerville - Botanical Artist
- Fishing the River Naver at Syre Estate, Scotland
- Burtown House, Gardens & Gallery Cafe near Athy, Co. Kildare